Friday, April 29, 2011

I'll Take the Younger Hotter One

Yes... I did indeed wake up at 4am this morning... And after a split second battle between the Royal wedding and sleep... Needless to say SLEEP WON!!
Don't you worry though, I have to wake up at 5:45 for work so I luckily still got to see the walk down the aisle and the vows.

When I finally got around to walking in to work today I found all of the teachers on my hallway huddled in the same classroom watching William and Kate exiting Westminster Abbey. As I snuck into the room everyone turned my way and shouted, "were you pleased with the dress or what?"

YES!!! I am beyond smitten with Kate's breathtaking design from the house of Alexander McQueen! Even though I have to admit that I would gladly wear the sexy number that Pippa has on at my own wedding!

Now this morning my focus was quickly moved from this captivating dress to the Hottie at William's side. I'd just like to let Prince Harry know that I am single and ready to mingle! Not only is he the younger and much better looking prince, but Princess Diana even said that she saw Harry becoming king before William. Jackpot!!!

So today my daydreams will be momentarily overcome with the hottie by the prince's side.

No comments:

Post a Comment