Thursday, August 11, 2011

Concerts and Cocktails

As summer is coming to such a quick end, I am trying to get in my last few weeks of relaxation before the real world steps back into my life... welcomed or unwelcome. What better way to spend a Thursday night than at a summer concert?! And that is just what's on my agenda tonight. I've been so busy this summer with buy the house and getting settled that I almost went the whole summer without going to a concert! What was I thinking?

But luckily my amazing little not so little brother is letting me tag along to the Tim McGraw concert tonight. He's playing with The Band Perry (who I am in love with!) and Luke Bryan. What better than a little brother/sister time.

As we are all trying to soak up the last weeks of summer, I figured I would leave you with a great cocktail recipe to try on this Thirsty Thursday. A Bethenny Frankel inspired delightful drink with a kick... oh and it's skinny (of course.) Let me know what you think!
Skinny Girl Black Eye

What you need:
  • 3 tablespoons clear rum

  • 3 tablespoons club soda

  • 1 tablespoon citrus liquor

  • 1 tablespoon pineapple juice

  • 1 tablespoon orange juice


  • Mix all the ingredients together over a glass of ice (on the rocks people) and enjoy a summer drink with a kick!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment