Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lilly Inspired Tuesday

This Fall's Lilly Pulitzer collection has finally hit their new and updated website.


Sadly I missed out on the Summer Blow Out Sale last week and I cannot believe what amazing deals I let pass me by. Did any summer must-haves make their way into your shopping cart last week?

The first thing about the Lilly Fall collection that caught my eye was this fabulous print, "Break a Leg." And to my dismay it only comes in Little Lillys!?! I'm in love with this print and am crossing my fingers that it will find its way onto a women's dress so that I can get my hands on it!


Other new prints that I am dying to add to my wardrobe are Thrill of the Chaise, Dress Rehearsal, and Standing Ovation. Not only have I fallen in love with these prints, Lilly has a few looks that I just have to have this fall. Instead of my usual Fall blouse and trouser routine at work, I'm hoping to switch it up every once in a while with a stunning shirt dress or shirt and skirt combos. 


Love Love Love the pop of color with the shoes!
Must have this Christy Shirt Dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment