Tuesday, August 9, 2011

In the Mail...

This past week, I stumbled upon a fabulous new store online that is now my go to shop spot for gifts and a little something for myself. If you know me well, then you know that I get weak in the knees when it comes to anything monogrammed. And take my word for it... anything can be monogrammed!

Marley Lilly is the perfect place to find anything monogrammed from jewelry and clothing to bags and floppy hats. If only I had known about Marley Lilly before Carolina Cup this past year...but you better believe I am getting a new hat from them for next year's Cup.

This week I decided to treat myself to some new monogrammed pieces for my birth-month.

I am in desperate need of new croakies so they of course were my first purchase. Not only are these croakies perfect because they are monogrammed; but the price is better than great. The last store that I looked at for croakies had them priced at $16 and this didn't include any personal touches. Marley Lilly has a wide selection of colors in strap and tread and they are only $12.99!
I finally decided on navy with white monogramming.


The other item that found its way into my shopping cart was this gorgeous wristlet. Fashioned to mimic a Longchamp bag, this wristlet is the perfect addition to a night out. It is the perfect size and also comes in stunning colors. Being extremely indecisive, this choice took me quite a while but I finally made up my mind and ordered the purple wristlet with tan monogramming in Victor font. I cannot wait for this gem to arrive!

I have a feeling that if I love this clutch as much as I think I'm going to, then the black, grey and tan wristlets might make their way into my closet before Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment