Thursday, July 14, 2011

Blair Waldorf... Trend or No?

Blair Waldorf

I would be lying if I didn't admit that I used to be am slightly obsessed with Blair Waldorf. Yes, she has some outrageous fashion sense and can wear some odd style combinations but she is always dressed so classy and borderline haughty. One fashion trend that I fell follower of a few years ago were her headbands. You know what I'm talking about... the bigger the better. Well the question now is: "What age is too old to wear headbands?"

I own some gorgeous headbands; including a feathered headband similar to the one above (except mine is navy, brown and emerald... much prettier.) A few times, I have tried it on before leaving the house and loved it with several outfits but I never leave with it on because I'm worried that it makes me look too young (which is not hard to do.)

Now I'm asking you. Do you think that headbands should be left to the world of teeniboppers? If Blair can pull it off, why can't I?

2 comments:

  1. I think the bow ones are a bit young looking, but I think if you're feeling confident, then there's no reason not to rock it!

    http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. not a fan of the bow headbands but love the feather ones. i have my old stand by, a bronze leaf...style is about what you feel comfortable, classy and confident in!

    ReplyDelete