Friday, May 20, 2011

Caffeine High

Warm weather means a slight change in my already hectic morning routine. I've officially done away with my 5AM wake up call at this point in the year. Counting down the days until school is officially out for summer, I am not so motivated to show up at work before the sun shows its face. But I am willing to wake up 20 minutes earlier than my now 6AM rise and shine so that I can fulfill my necessity for caffeine.

Starbucks will eventually empty my bank account if I continue this daily morning pit stop. But don't you worry... Starbucks, being the customer friendly corporation that it is, has helped to both save my wallet and my sleep.

Starbucks VIA Instant Coffee came about a while back, so it's not something new to the world. BUT, Starbucks VIA Iced Coffee is new. And I am addicted. Why would I not love a Starbucks quality drink that I can create in second within the comfort of my own kitchen!?

On top of being simple delicious, it is sensibly cheap. A box of VIA Iced Coffee comes with 5 servings which make up to 16oz. of coffee each (that would be a Grande for you coffee lovers.) Priced at $5.95 a box, that would be $1.19 per drink. That sure does beat the $5 a day I spend to wait for a barista to fix my coffee while I'm dancing around worrying that I'm going to be late to work.

I like to add a little almond milk or flavored creamer to my VIA to add that Starbucks touch. You'd never be able to tell the difference. Have you tried VIA yet? If not... what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment