Monday, May 23, 2011

Manic Monday Shopping Spree

I've come to the conclusion that couponing is no longer fun because crazy people with their coupon binders show up at Harris Teeter every day before 2pm and clean the shelves before I even get a chance to see what I can get for free. Seriously people, I only want one of each item... you can spare one of the 50 boxes of popcorn in your cart so that my couponing spree can be a little bit more of a success. Oh well, I did get a few things on this trip. This week was triple coupon week at Harris Teeter... they will triple any coupon up to 99 cent. And of course you know this was the perfect opportunity to see what I could actually get for free.
 I successfully bought got $30.33 worth of items for $3.33! 
Box of Puffs tissues, Croutons, Chocolate Chip Eggos, Italian seasoning, Salad Seasoning, Brownie Mix, Fajita Mix, Taco Mix, 4 bags of M&Ms, 2 toothbrushes, Crest 3D White toothpaste, Mustard

No comments:

Post a Comment