Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thirsty Thursday

This has been one of the longest weeks ever... and I am in desperate need of a cocktail and chocolate to successfully get to Friday. Thanks to Trish at Pink Preppy Lilly Lover, I have a new delicious drink to share with you on this gorgeous Thursday night. It has officially been added to my menu of cocktails to serve on girls nights this summer. Try it out and let me know if you enjoy!
Cocktail... check!
On to the chocolate. Yesterday, I stumbled upon a recipe that was nothing short of mouth watering... it simply tip toed on the brim of being sinful. Just the name of this chocolate sensation sounded beyond amazing... Brownie Covered Oreos! Two of my favorite things of all time put into one bite.

Simply take a box of brownie mix and follow the directions on the box to prepare the batter. Then dip individual Oreos (double stuff preferred) into the batter and place them in the cups of a muffin pan (make sure you grease your pan!) Cook at 350 degrees for about 16-18 minutes. So easy and out of this world! I've already eaten 4 of them and they just came out of the oven.
I'm the most awful photographer of food so I owe some credit for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment