Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Apples? Give me a gift card!


This week is Nation Teacher Appreciation Week so I thought I would share a few thoughts. Being a teacher, I was going to rant and rave about how unappreciated teachers are but I quickly realized that bickering wasn't going to get me anywhere but back in my classroom tomorrow.

Instead, I want to remind you of the fact that not one of us would be where we are today (with all of our successes) without the love of a teacher. So this week take a few minutes to think back to one teacher who left a special imprint on your life and send them a quick email of appreciation. You'd be surprise how much one thank you can make a teacher's day.

Now here's a little laugh for you me... see if you can answer the following question.

Questions: Looking at the picture below, which direction is the bus moving?

This same questions was asked to pre-schoolers all over the US.
90% of pre-schoolers got the right answers.
Can you??
Post your answer below in the comments and let's see if you're smarter than a pre-schooler.



Cinco de Mayo countdown: 1 day!

No comments:

Post a Comment