Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Favorite... What?

Glamorous Green

Glamorous Green by mimosasonmondays featuring cotton scarves

I used to hate when I was younger and everyone always asked me what my favorite color was. I'm pretty sure I picked a different color every time. Not sure if that was out of spite or just frustration. I believe that when it comes to favorite colors, there is no way to have just one. My question is "favorite color for what?" I have a favorite color of clothes to wear, favorite color to decorate with, favorite color of car, favorite color of shoes, even favorite color of hair or eyes. There is no way to just pick one. But I do know for sure that one of my favorite colors to wear... next to black that is... is green.  


What is your favorite color... to wear that is?

No comments:

Post a Comment