Monday, July 18, 2011

Moving...

Not me... but Mimosas on Mondays! The post about me moving will be here soon enough but not yet for those of you sitting on the edge of your seat.
 As you know, I've been linking my Mimosas on Mondays post to Facebook for you all to see but its become a bit of an overload so I decided to make my blog a Facebook of its own. Take a second today (the time you would have spent reading today's post) and head over to the Facebook page *here and click LIKE. Or you can even click the like button to the left. This will allow my blog post to show up on your Facebook mini-feed through Mimosas on Mondays instead of through me!


Plus if you need to catch up on the past few post you can find them there since I will be removing them from my page.

On this Manic Monday, I will be heading to Charlotte for a day filled with shopping... a much needed spree on this summer vaca... and I hope you have a fabulous Monday to boot!

No comments:

Post a Comment