Monday, July 25, 2011

Pinterest Inspiration

I think my mother is starting to worry about me with my latest obsession of the "world wide web." With this over abundance of free time in the summer, I've managed to fill my morning with websites, blogging, shopping, pinning, editing and you name is web-style. It all started when I began this blog at the end of the last school year. I got inspiration from stalking the blogs of a few of my friends and thought I'd try it out.

Now, a few months later, I successfully have not one but 2 blogs (one fully devoted to teaching.) On top of maintaining my constant posting, I also have to check my email accounts (yes plural) at least 5 times a day... thank goodness for smart phones. Along with my shopping websites: HauteLook, RueLaLa, JCrew, Target, Office Depot, Staples, etc. Then its time to move on to the more fun net-surfing such as Pinterest.

If you have not joined the fabulous land of Pinterest, you are missing out! I like to refer to Pinterest as a picture version of Twitter. Instead of having to always add websites to your favorites tab, just pin them and they are saved for your viewing at any time. On top of being able to save your own favorites, you can follow friends or stalk the favorites of others to find great idea from decorating, cooking, fashion and more. These are few of my latest Pinterest projects and their inspirations:

Finished Projects with their inspirations:
Pinterest Inspiration
My Version


Pinterest Inspiration
My Version
Pinterest Inspiration

My Version
Pinterest Inspiration

My Version... I need to make a few more!



 This Before and After will be in a post later this week!
Pinterest Inspiration
My Version
Pinterest Inspiration
My Version
 Projects I am currently working on:

Just have to add the new door knobs that I got at IKEA!
Currently searching for cushions to add to the chairs I painted last week.
Projects I want to start:


No comments:

Post a Comment