Thursday, July 14, 2011

Caffeine Addiction Freebie... Don't Miss Out!

No matter what your career is, teacher or not, there is one essential that will help you make it through the toughest of days... caffeine! I rarely touch caffeine because its side affects seem to hit me a little more than the average person and I've been told by my students that I talk to fast when I have a Starbucks cup in my hand.

But at the end of this last school year I found the solution to two of my problems. One being the lack of caffeine in my morning routines and two being the amount of money that was leaving my wallet every week due to my daily stop at Starbucks. The solution to both of these problems was Starbucks Via Iced Coffee. Now for those of you who automatically jump to the conclusion that this is your grandmother's charcoal instead coffee that you've learned to avoid, you are mistaken. These little packs are nothing short of an official Starbucks drink without the hassle of an absurdly long line or outrageous price.

The Via Iced Coffee comes with a pack of 5 drink packets. Each drink packet makes a 16oz drink which would be that average Grande coffee. I'm a "tall girl" so I use half of a packet each morning. Therefore the pack of 5 packets last me for 10 drinks! And the price is only $5.95 compared to the $6 I usually pay for ONE drink.

Now this might seem all grand and dandy but my excitement continues because now Starbucks has flavored Via Iced Coffee... and it comes in Caramel. For those of you Caramel Macchiato fans, this one's for you.

Some of you are getting frustrated because you're thinking that this isn't very Thrifty. Well here's the thriftiness... Starbucks is running a special July 14th-17th. Starbucks is giving out a free tall drink of your choice with purchase of any Via Coffee. So what are you waiting for? I'm headed to Starbucks right now to get my Iced Coffee for FREE!

1 comment:

  1. Caramel Macchiato is my fave, guess I have to try this :-)

    http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete