Monday, July 11, 2011

Dutchess in J Brand

Dutchess in J Brand


This past week, the Duchess of Cambridge herself, Kate Middleton's outfit while trotting around good ole Canada was nothing short of "to die for." No, I'm not talking about the gorgeous dresses that she's been seen in since the wedding; instead she was casual and classy in J Brand 811 Skinny Jeans, a Nike Anorack jacket and Sebago boat shoes (which I'm dying to get my hands on... if only I could read the French on the website where I finally found them in tan and white!)

This fashion statement that I'm so in love with has caused quite a ruckus in the style media. Supposedly it is a crime to be seen wearing the same clothing item more than once!?! The Duchess wore the same J Brand jeans three times while she was visiting Canada... Heaven Forbid! The way I see it, if the girl looks so good in a pair of jeans then it'd be crime not to wear them more than once. I know that I definitely have a favorite pair of jeans that I no doubt wear at least once a week... if not two days in a row. 
*Sidebar: If you're scowling your nose right now then please stop reading.

The more I see of the new royalty, the more I fall in love with her style and poise. Now if only I could get my hands on her closet; then we would be in business.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore Kate's style and have been following her outfits throughout the trip.

    Those boat shoes are so great, I too wish I could read the French.

    I re-wear jeans too, I don't think there's anything wrong with that!

    http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mal I'm glad hear that someone else is stalking Kate's fashions. And a fellow Jean re-wearer too!

    ReplyDelete