Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What Not to Do... From a Female's Perspective

I had an entertaining opportunity to be a guest writer on a good friend's new blog, The Gentlemen's Corner, yesterday. JS is married to one of my best friends and through conversation over a few drinks one night we came to the conclusion that the world is full of advice columns, magazines and websites dedicated to women, but there are very few substantial men's magazines... much less blogs.

Hence the beginning of this great blog with topics ranging from relationship to exercise. I know that with some time this blog with draw in a massive crowd of male readers. Thank you JS for giving me this great opportunity to share a little of my silenced opinions.

Head over to The Gentlemen's Corner and check out what men should not do... from my perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment